Friday, July 17, 2009

New HD Movie


I was chatting with a fan of mine in my video chat room today and he enjoys being taken advantage of sort of speak. He has a fantasy of being tied up and not having the ability to do anything unless I told him to. He would be forced to cum deep inside my pussy. With restraints on his wrists and ankles, all he would be able to do is lay down on his back and pump my pussy as I rode him. We really got into it in our private session. This fantasy gave me an idea for a new HD movie I'm going to make. I was thinking I would rein act the event for him. It would be like you were being a voyeur watching your wildest fantasy come true. Watching me ride hard. Talk dirty. Hmmm this is going to be fun to make. This HD movie will be available in my fan club in the near future. Along with all my other HD movies that my fans get to download and enjoy over and over again.

By the way, how do you like my new profile picture? The one in my fan club doesn't have the watermarks on it. Just wanted to show you a little preview. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nela, its me Chris I am very excited about this HD movie. I can't wait to see it. I already know its going to be great and I am sure your other fanclub members will enjoy it as well because I know I sure will.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts or questions? Type away...