Monday, February 8, 2010

Win a $25 Coupon

Brand new contest in my fan club right now! Only three questions. Multiple choice answers. First person to answer all three questions correctly before the end of the contest wins a $25 coupon to use in my live video chat room. You have until Sunday, Feb. 14th to enter. Contest is open to my fan club members ONLY. To participate you can find my contests inside my fanclub. Look under the "FUN STUFF" category.

If you aren't a fan club member of mine yet, it's easy to become one. Register for your FREE membership ---> http://extremefemdom.net/ifpage.dll?t=site/secure/viewpref&pFullCredit=on&pClub=NELA-CAM Access my full adult network.

Good luck to everyone who enters my latest contest! For up to the minute details on my promotions and what I'm up to every day, follow me on Twitter. http://twitter.com/NELACAM

1 comment:

  1. A fanclub member of mine has won already!! New contest coming soon...

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts or questions? Type away...