Thursday, April 8, 2010

iFriendsV2 Wall


If you're a fan club member of mine you might have noticed a new link inside. It's called "My Wall". My wall replaces the old discussion board. You can still leave posts and comment on ones I make. The difference is, there is a whole new look to it. It kind of reminds me of a cross between Twitter and Facebook.

You can also do like Facebook and "like" a post.

Another cool thing about the new iFriendsV2 wall is, you can access it from the main page and see everyone's posts in real time! In that way, it's like Twitter. A fun way to interact with chathosts before going into their live video chat rooms.

I hope you will take a moment and check it out for yourself. It's a new feature so I am definitely using it all the time!

http://nela-cam.fanclubs.com/ is where you can find the link to my wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts or questions? Type away...