Friday, May 7, 2010

Join My Fanclub & Reap The Rewards


Did you know that my fan club contains 1000's of HD pictures, video clips, HD movies and DVD's? Did you also know that I forfill special requests when it comes to new HD movies you'd like to see in my fan club? Not to mention the discounts you get as a member of my fan club.

These are the options you have when you decide to join:

FREE OFFER DETAILS: My fan club is free as long as you remain my video chat regular. When you join my fan club, I waive my discounted price to you of $29.99 and give you access at no additional cost as long as you spend at least that much time with me in live premium 1-on-1 video chat. With each subsequent month, if you spend at least that much with me in live premium 1-on-1 video chat, you will get that month free too! So my fan club is FREE as long as you remain my video chat regular!

DVD OFFER DETAILS: Offer available to US and CA residents over the age of 18 only. DVD price is $29.99; my fan club is FREE! (This is a "buy the DVD, get the fan club for free" offer.) Superfans are entitled to one DVD per month of membership to my fan club.

Now that you know the details. Which one will you choose? Look to the right side of my blog and you'll see a list of HOT LINKS.

My email and phone number is also in my fan club for you so I can't wait to hear from you!

KISS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts or questions? Type away...