Monday, August 30, 2010

My Weekend


Another week has begun. My weekend was packed! I had family and friends over most of the weekend. Yet i still managed to find some time at night to play on cam. Good times this weekend haha.

Last night I went out to this club where the drinks are free for ladies all night long! Was out with two of my closest friends. A hot summer night. What more could I ask for? How about sex? Lol, the guy I'm dealing with at the moment was there at the club too. So after the club, we had our own afterparty for two hehe. My back had been kind of hurting me from all the cooking and running around I did during the weekend. After the sex though I felt like a new woman. Ahh I love when that happens. You know the position where the girl is on her stomach, legs closed and the guy is on top grinding his cock in slowly? Well that was the position that did it for me that night. I could feel his cock so deep inside me it felt like it was in my belly haha. It was like a flood when I came...mmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts or questions? Type away...