Saturday, March 7, 2015

Featured Toy #1

The Silky is what it's called. This is my featured toy. I'll be featuring some toys and lingerie here on my blog. Not everyone is a member of my fan club and can buy from my wish list in there. I've been getting some guys who would like to purchase a gift for me outside of being a member. So here you go. This is the first on the list. As many of you know, I only use dildos in or on my pussy made of certain materials. This is one that's perfect for me. It's 7 inches. Retailed at $97.99. One person can send the whole amount or as people send money I'll tally it up and when it reaches the goal, I'll let everyone on here I've purchased it and to get ready to watch me use it live on cam. If you do send the whole amount, I'll make a video of myself using it for that person exclusively.

To contribute you can send 25 gold (other than for a gold show) or more in my live cam room.

Or you can send me a tip via my fan club Tip Me.

Or through my ManyVids profile. On the fund me section.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts or questions? Type away...