Tuesday, May 26, 2009

What a Cum!



Hey it's my 1St post on here. I'm up earlier than I should be so I decided to come on and work on my blog for a bit. Last night while I was live on my cam I had one of the most intense cum I've ever had online. I was sitting back on my chair in front of my computer. Legs spread wide open. A 10 inch dildo in my mouth that looks so real! Was sucking on it, making those noises that drive you guys crazy. With my other hand, I was rubbing my pussy. Working my clit. Not sure why I had this feeling as if he was really in my room eating me out. It was the very first time I had a session with this new fan of mine. There was something about him. He made me so horny! If he was in my room for real, I would have given it to him so hard! As I came, my body shook once...twice...relaxed. Then shook one more time. OMG my pussy juice was dripping out. Running down slowly to my asshole. Whew....I could go again just talking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts or questions? Type away...