Sunday, May 31, 2009

My Night Out


Hey everyone! I hope you had a great weekend. It was pretty chill for me. Went out last night for a friend's birthday party. It was HYPE! Lots of us were there. Gathered in a club that all of us used to go to every week not long ago lol. A lot of them haven't seen me in months so you know I had to look good hehe. The "friend" that had the birthday is a guy I used to consider a friend with benefits. Also....not so long ago. Maybe a lil over a year ago is the last time we had sex. He just got stupid so I had to cut him off the cookie lol. I hold no hard feelings towards him though. If I did, I wouldn't have gone to his party. If you know me, then you know I went looking hot!! My girl was saying he was looking at me all night. I didn't notice since, I was too busy getting my drink on and having fun with everyone there. Oh well. You snooze you lose! Right? LOL.


I knew he was going to ask me to come over too. Near the end of the night, I made it a point to tell my best friend that we were going to leave just before lights come on. Clubs here close at 3AM . At about 2:50AM we said our goodbyes to everyone. As I suspected, Mr. Man came to me and asked if I was leaving already. He wasn't smashed but he was obviously typsy. I said, yea I gotta go now. He told me he was hoping I came over tonight. I honestly laughed when he said that. Told him to have a great night but I gotta go. We did our hug, kiss, kiss on the cheeks. Yep I felt him on my body. Hard as a rock! HAHAHA sucks to be him. Maybe he did get booty after all. Doesn't matter though cause can't no one do it like me LMAO. I crack myself up sometimes.


On that note, I'm online tonight for a bit so click the blue banner to the right that says live and come see me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts or questions? Type away...