Monday, August 17, 2009

A New Sissy Loser

I was having a hot session with a new fan of mine online. He was looking for a dominant woman to make him do things. I was thrilled to have another sub. First I had to put him though a test. To prove how much of a slave he was to me. So I made him go on cam. What a loser! First of all he had the cam from his chest up. But I could tell by the way his body was shaking a bit that he was already stroking his dick. Can you believe the audacity?? I did not give him permission to stroke yet! So he had to stop. No stroking or cumming until I say you can. He lasted for quite a while and I was pleased. Made him get on his knees and bury his face in my ass. what I had him do was drink his own cum for me on cam hahaha. Yes he did it. He got that glass I told him to get and drank it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts or questions? Type away...