Sunday, August 9, 2009

Question For My Fans


My weekend has been pretty busy. If you didn't read my diary entry in my fan club then you probably don't know why haha. Had a lot to do plus a couple of dinners to go to. I have a situation I'd like to discuss with you. There is a guy I know. We have known each other for about a year now. We've been talking again, catching up. As far as I'm concerned we are just friends. He tried to get to be more with me at first but I wasn't interested since I was already involved with someone. Now he knows that I'm not. Neither is he. Although I know he is not over his ex yet. The flirtation on his part has increased. Obviously he is trying to get in my pants. For some reason he is very eager to try and please me in a sexual way. It is like he has something to prove or something haha. I'm guessing it is because he is 6 years younger than me. You know, the older woman thing. His ex is the same age as I am so maybe he has a thing for "older women". Should I let him prove his abilities or make him work for it more?

1 comment:

  1. If things are over with the other guy, sure let him show what he's working with, if a minute man you can lick to the curb LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts or questions? Type away...