Monday, September 28, 2009

Halloween Costumes 2009


Those of you who know me know that I love Halloween! I dress up every year for it. Last yea I was a Pizza Delivery Girl lol. This year I'm not sure what I want to be yet. I started posting the sexy costumes that I like on my Twitter account. http://twitter.com/nelacam . Would love your opinions on which ones you like and would like to see me wear online for you. For you submissive money slaves out there that come to see me, I want one of you to get me a costume. I am going to be picking more than one this year so go see the ones I like when I post them on Twitter. I'll be posting the costumes for the next couple of weeks at the most. Can't wait till the last minute. I find it hard to find me size since I'm small if I wait too long. If you don't have a Twitter account, I suggest you get one. It's easy to sign up and it's free. Tweet me anytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts or questions? Type away...