Saturday, October 3, 2009

2 New Hot Videos


I have been posting my Halloween costume ideas on my Twitter account for my fans. Been getting some feedback and at the moment, 2 costumes are in the lead. One is a sexy ring leader. As in a circus ring leader. (Think Britney Spears.) The other is a sexy housewife costume. That one is a bit more hard to explain. If you follow me just look at my past tweets to find the picture.



What I really wanted to tell you about is the 2 new replay videos I made. Just in time for the weekend. You can sit back and relax while your dick gets nice and hard. Both of the videos were recorded during live sessions with a fan club member of mine. If you'd like to record one with me, don't hesitate to ask in my live video chat. Then you can watch it over and over again. Both videos are only parts of the session but trust me, they are GOOD parts haha. Nudity, wet pussy, blow job, dildo, hard, dark nipples are all included. Plus more! You'll have to watch to find out what else. Look to the right of this page to join my fan club if you haven't already. It's the only way you can view them. You must be a member of my fan club. You can join by getting any of the memberships, including the FREE membership. All memberships will get you access to the hot stuff I provide. Click on replays (inside my fan club) to view the videos.



Have a great weekend and you probably will see me online live in my video chat room at some point.



Love, Nela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts or questions? Type away...