Sunday, October 18, 2009

No More YouTube Channel

In case you're wondering what happened to my YouTube channel, I deleted it. I know I had a lot of subscribers and friends on there. Plus my videos were getting a lot of views. However I was getting tired of all the spam all over them. Every day I would have to log in to delete the spam. Was not worth it to me anymore. I have enough things going on in my life that I have to constantly do and update ha ha. So now if you want to see those same videos, please go to my fan club and join it for free. There are many other videos in the club so I'm sure you will enjoy it.

If you are you a fan club member of mine and have a request for me to do a special video for you, let me know. I can also record our live video chat sessions so you can watch them over and over again. When you come into my chat room you just have to let me know you want to do that. See ya online in my video chat room a lot more this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts or questions? Type away...