Thursday, March 18, 2010

Anal- My POV


Do I do anal? I get asked this question many times. My answer is no. When I say this, the usual rebuttal is, "have you ever tried it?" Now if I haven't tried it how could I say I don't like it hahaha? Yes I've tried it. Got all lubed up. I was as relaxed as I could be. The guy was my boyfriend at the time. He knew me, my body and was never forceful. We tried with a finger in my ass first. I didn't mind that so much but he could only put 1/2 of his finger in. I honestly did not like the feeling of something in my ass. Sorry to be disgusting right now but it felt like I wanted to shit! And I knew I didn't have to but eww! Many other friends of mine love anal sex. More power to them lol. It's just not for ME! What I enjoy more is having my ass hole licked and sucked on. That really turns me on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts or questions? Type away...