Friday, March 19, 2010

Sex On & Off Cam

Some of my fans ask me how I can be a cam girl and be in a relationship at the same time. Doesn't he get jealous?

Right now I'm single but I have been in 2 serious relationships while being a chat host on iFriendsV2. Both times, it was not much of an issue. With the first guy it was in the beginning because I started camming after we got together. The day I bought a vibrator to use on cam, he was mortified! For some reason he thought I wasn't satisfied with him. Not the case at all! I simply like to try new things. Plus I can be a very sexual person. For some reason I am even more in the mood on cam if I am fucking a lot in real life. When I'm not getting any, I can get in a funk sort of speak.

Since I am living the single life, it's been kind of hard to find that one person I want to fuck. I miss having a friend with benefits. I'm not looking for anything in particular. If a relationship comes out of it then great. If not then at least the sex and chemistry was fun. I have to be entertained mentally as well as physically. If I can talk to you about anything and nothing at the same time then I'm usually intrigued. Spring has sprung here in Canada and everyone is in need to let loose lol. Cabin fever has set in. Summer is on the way so watch out guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts or questions? Type away...