Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Questions I Get Asked All The Time Part 2

Sex Game

When new people come into my free guest room I get asked about the sex game a lot. Either they read my room topic above my chat box while there or they're wondering why I have mark stuff on my board. 

Here's the answer:
I have a board on the wall behind me. When people send me tips (other than for a Gold show), I add it to my board. Each check or line equates to $1 tip. When I get a whole line of tips or gold from one end of the board to the other, everyone in my guest room at the time gets to play the sex game with me. Anyone who's played it before knows how fun it is. The best part about sending me tips in my guest room is when you send $5 you get ass shaking or boobs before you actually go private for a show. So even if you're not around for when I get a whole line of tips, you still get something. 

This is what the sex game looks like. I spin the wheel. Pick the card that the arrow points to after spinning it. There are 3 rounds of the sex game. Everyone in my guest room gets one vote each, per round. Whatever the majority wants, is what I do. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts or questions? Type away...