Saturday, November 8, 2014

Femdom Punishment

Many of you reading this, know I do a variety of shows in my live cam room. One would be role play. Domme/Submissive role play. Here is my newest submissive bitch. He goes by the name, Mesohorny. I like to call him my little bitch. I'm sure you can figure out why I say "little". Earlier this week, he came into my room for a show like a good little slut. However, he didn't obey one of my 3 rules. For that, he had to send me a picture of his pathetic dick as punishment. There was no way I was going to let him get away with such disrespect. So here he is in all his glory for the world to make fun of. Muhahahaha.....It's so obvious why he can't handle a real woman in his life and deserves to be made fun of.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts or questions? Type away...