Friday, April 10, 2015

For New Fans

Sometimes I get asked by fans how they can do more. For fans who aren't a member of my fan club yet or signed up for free to chat and play with me online, here's something.

You can sign up for a free account to chat or play with me online in my live cam rooms. I do have two.

The one I'm on cam live most of the time you can sign up using my link

The other I'm on cam live once and in a while but it's where I do my free fan club shows. Must be a member of my fan club to get access to my free fan club shows.) Click here.

If you'd like to join my fan club directly to get access to my free fan club shows as well as all of my content (currently includes over 5100 photos, over 1300 HD photos, over 20 HD video movies, over 1000 replay videos of live cam sessions and over 50 replay videos. Replay videos are vids I post on my fan club site for people to pay to view when I'm not live on cam. Can be anything from pussy play, to toy play to being dominant) Click here.

When you click any of these links and sign up, it helps to give me a bigger percentage. Which in turn, helps to buy new equipment, toys, outfits, lingerie, and more. Thus giving you a better experience all the time.

A big thank you to the fans who've already done these things. You know I always show my appreciation!

*Don't forget, if you like my live shows to give me a 5 star rating after. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts or questions? Type away...