Saturday, April 4, 2015

Stay Hard

This entry is all about my nipples. The fascination many people have with them. If you're unfamiliar with me on cam, I'll get down to it. My nipples stay hard ALL THE TIME. 24/7. No joke. It doesn't matter what my mood is or the temperature. They NEVER go down. They're not extra sensitive cause of it. I call it a medical mystery or sorts.

 It's great for you guys but not always so good for me. When I get a chill or really cold, they hurt. And I mean HURT!!! I've never been pregnant but from what I'm told it's the same feeling women get when they're pregnant and have nipple pains. Thankfully I don't get that pain often. It's great for you guys who have tits or nipples fetishes though. I guess you could say that's one of my specialities when I do shows on cam. 

There's no need to ask me to play with my nips to get them hard. They already are! :)

See more of them and more live on cam or join fan club.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts or questions? Type away...