Monday, June 1, 2009

My Morning


So I was laying in bed this morning. Not really wanting to get out of it. I noticed that I was getting this feeling. Was kind of anxious but didn't know why. Only took a minute to realize that I needed to cum. Badly! If I didn't cum before getting out of bed I would be pretty miserable lol. Pulled my pantie down and started to rub my pussy. It was nice and smooth since I shaved it the day before. I felt it pulsating. My hips started to circle around. It was getting warm under my covers so I threw them off. Laying there in a tank top, pushed up and over my breasts. Legs spread wide open. My index finger rubbing on my clit in the way I like it. It's getting me hot just telling the story hehe. Come by my live room and I'll tell you the rest. Or we can make a story of our own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts or questions? Type away...