Tuesday, December 8, 2009

A Gift From Me To My New Fans




In the spirit of the holidays I have a special offer for new fans of mine. When you join my fan club this week you will get it at a discounted price. It's normally $27.99/month. Right now you can become a fan for only $19.99/month!

My Fan Club includes:

  • My cell phone number
  • Personal email address
  • ALL of my pictures, HD movies, replays and video clips.
  • Fun polls & contests
  • My Biography
  • Access to FREE fan club shows from me.
  • 15% discount on live one-on-one video chat sessions with me.
  • and more...

This holiday offer is from December 8Th, 2009 until December December 12Th 2009! So don't wait! Join today, tell a friend and join in on the fun this holiday season.

********Access my full network and join my fan club by clicking on the title of this post.********

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts or questions? Type away...