Saturday, December 19, 2009

NELA-CAM


Hey guys, it's the final day of my lingerie week. If you're now finding out about it, shame on you hahaha. You're in luck, cause some of us involved will be broadcasting live today, including myself. Check out my post from the week to see each girl who was featured in this special online event.



You can find me live chat room from around 5pm EST. today. I'll be decked out in festive, holiday lingerie! Join my fan club and get 15% off live sessions with me. It's the last weekend before Christmas, let's make it a great one together. Online orgasmic adventures and down to earth conversation awaits you!


Click one of the flashing banners to the right when it says LIVE to get to my video chat room.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts or questions? Type away...