Monday, December 28, 2009

The Rush Is Over!


This is the Christmas bikini that I wore and I love it! It's so shiny and pretty. My Christmas day was awesome! Had lots of food and drinks. More than I should have but I knew I'd do it. I do every holiday lol. Don't worry I won't let myself put on too much extra pounds hahaha.
The following day I took part in the very well known Boxing day! I know you don't have that in the states but here in Canada it's the day after Christmas where every store has a big sale. You can relate it to your version of Black Friday. I went out in the mess. Even though the places I went to weren't too bad. The biggest lines were at electronic stores and I didn't need anything from there except a few Karaoke Cd's so I'll go back another day this week. By the time I was on my way home, there was a mix of rain, freezing rain and hail! Eeek! fortunately I didn't slip and slide too much. It was more slushy than anything since it wasn't that cold. I survived the day and came home to eat leftovers :)
Do you have any plans for NYE? I'm not going to a big party on that night but I will be the following day. January 1ST I'll be stepping out with a few friends of mine to a supperclub. Should be sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts or questions? Type away...