Thursday, January 21, 2010

Landing Strips


The kind of landing strips I'm talking about don't involve an airplane. I'm talking about landing strips found on pussies. Mine in particular. I've decided to create a new one. It's been a while since I've had one so why not right? If you've never seen me with one then you have something to look forward to.

Maybe I should inform you what a landing strip really is. Some of you might not understand what I'm referring to. It's when a woman shaves all the hair off her pussy except for a thin strip of it in the middle of her pussy. Now use your imagination. Get the idea now?

I'm usually shaved completely. So I have to start from scratch to get mine again. Shouldn't take too long though. So my question to you is this. What do you prefer when it comes to your pussies? Bald, hairy, trimmed or the landing strip? I'm going to make that my next poll in my fan club!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts or questions? Type away...