Saturday, January 9, 2010

The Persistent One


I have another story to tell you guys. This also happened during the holidays. The first night of 2010 to be honest. I went to a party with my best friend. We had planned on going for a couple of weeks. A lot of people we knew were going to be there so it was a party to look forward to. A friend of mine or should I say a guy I know was going to the same party. By the time my bff and I got to the club we were feeling pretty good. In other words, we had plenty of alcohol before we left. Including a whole tray of jello shots. That's over 10 jello shots each haha! We weren't drunk just feeling good. We got there early by our standards lol. If we go to a club we don't usually get there until around 1AM. Clubs close at 3AM here so no need to be out at 11PM lol. Except for this time. It was going to be rammed with people so we wanted to avoid the line...and we did! I couldn't believe how many people were there already. The place has two floors. Upstairs is usually open to VIP only. They hadn't opened upstairs yet. However it didn't take them long to do so. We saw the guy I know with a couple of his friends. Let's call him Kyle. He's someone that has been trying to get with me for years now! I was never into him like that though. Plus I was always involved or interested in someone else. He knows I'm not with anyone right now so I guess he decided to make another attempt. Him and his friends bought a bottle so we got to indulge some more. The music was right, the crowd was mature and all in the mood to have fun. I even tweeted a couple of pictures on Twitter that night hehe. It was cold outside but I still braved it and wore a dress. My friend told me Kyle was hovering over me most of the night. Didn't notice since I was just there to have fun.



After the party, the destination was back home. He gave his friend and us a lift. My bff was sleeping over. Long story short, he made a move. I don't know if it was because I haven't had sex in a long time or because I was feeling a little loose from the Goose. Point is, I didn't stop him from doing what he wanted to do. He's slick too. The whole time we were talking at my place, chillin' on my couch, he was trying to get to know what I like. Sexually and in general. I can't really remember how it happened but we ended up kissing. Next thing I know his hands were between my legs. Then he put me on top of him, pulled my pants (I changed when I got home.) down a bit along with my thong. Literally made me sit on his mouth and started to eat my pussy out. I told him my clit being licked and sucked on is what really turns me on. I'll just say he takes direction very well. My pussy was crying out to be licked and started leaking. He didn't mind at all because he sucked and licked it up with no problem! Fuck I was horny!! Then I remembered that my bff was sleeping in one of the rooms. I didn't want her to get up all of a sudden to go pee and see me and him all naked in my living room lol. So I brought the party for two into my bedroom. Yea the one with the purple walls that you see when I'm hosting live in my videochat. Right away he picked up from where we left off. This time me on my back and his head between my legs.


You know I can't give it all away here in my blog though. Me cumming and the sex part is next so stay tuned to my daily diary for part two of this true story. It will be posted in my daily diary dated January 10TH. http://nela-cam.fanclubs.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts or questions? Type away...