Sunday, January 3, 2010

Younger Man




Happy new year!!! I hope your new year's eve celebrations were as fun as you expected them to be. I know mine were lol. Had a blast doing Karaoke.


It has been a long time since I've had sex. When I say a long time, I mean a loooooong time! So when a "friend" of mine came over on Wednesday night I was thinking that I would be able to do something about this dry spell of mine. The dry spell is because I chose to have a dry spell. It's easy for women to have sex but I wasn't into having it with just anyone. The "friend" I'm referring to in this situation is someone some of you may know about. I've blogged about him before. He's the younger guy (24) who is not someone I can see myself having the kind of long lasting relationship with in the long run but good for my in the meantime guy. He came over and we just hung out and talked shit. I made food. Just a relaxing night. He got to my place around midnight and didn't leave until 6AM! I don't know where the time went. I guess we were having too much fun lol. There was a lot of flirting during the night which was fun. I could have just took charge and taken advantage of him cause it seemed like he was more tipsy than I was lol. We had a bottle and a half of some delicious wine. He's such a lightweight lol.


At one point we were on the couch and he finally decided to make his move. We were just watching TV, cuddling a bit and started to compliment me on how good I smelled. I wasn't wearing any perfume mind you. (Whatever I'll take it hahaha.) That led to our faces being close together. Kissing began. The way he kisses was a definite turn on. His hands running over my body...he was in aww of how soft my skin is. Omg I wanted him so bad at this point. It was very sensual. More than I thought it would be. The good part is coming up so I'm going to continue this story in my diary for my fans. You can find my Daily Diary inside my Fanclub. http://nela-cam.fanclubs.com/ . It will be in my Monday, January 4th entry! xo

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh!!! You TEASE!!! I want to know what happened NEXT!!! Did you go all the way? Was it big and thick?

    ReplyDelete
  2. click the link to my fanclub and read my daily diary :D

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts or questions? Type away...