Sunday, June 14, 2009

...And The Winner Is...







My poll is closed. When I added up the votes from here in my blog and in my fan club, there was an overwhelming winner haha. Looks like most of you want my next special live event to be....

Domination style! For all you pathetic pigs out there, stay tuned for when I announce the day and time of this special event. I will announce it very soon here in my blog as well as in my fan club http://nela-cam.fanclubs.com/

Not sure if you're submissive but you're curious? Ask me anything you like about it. It can be as soft core as me just telling you what to do and when. To something more where I torture you. Make you hold your cum until I say. Degrade and punish you.
New poll will be up shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts or questions? Type away...