Thursday, June 4, 2009

Special Live Event


Today is the day guys! I've been online off and on all day. The special event is taking place tonight at around 9PM EST. My live bubble bath session. Guess what? All this time I thought I had bubble bath liquid. I was looking for it today. Don't have any. HAHAHA. So I am going to get some before the show at a store a block aways from me. Thank goodness for convenience. I'll be offline at around 6:15PM EST. Then back on for the live bubble bath chat. Can't wait to see you. If you can't make it tonight, come by during the afternoon to see me. I'll be wearing a bikini for the event. Plus I just might use some oil to oil my body up 1ST. It should make things more interesting. You'll need to log in to iFriendsV2.net to see me. If you don't already have your free membership, click on the title of this post and register now!

2 comments:

  1. WOW UR SO HOT WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!
    XXXJenn ;) I LOVE UR BLOGSPOT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx Jenn, Love ya! Hey guys, click on her name (JENNY COUTURE) and check out her new and improved website. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts or questions? Type away...