Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Special Live Event This Week

This is my next special live event that I've been talking about. Look at past posts of mine and you'll see what I mean. This one was voted by my fans on here and in my fan club. It's going to be based on a femdom/dominant kind of style. You'll be able to find me on iFriendsV2 under the Surrender To Fantasy category. I'm usually in the Women Home Alone category. Watch the video to find out the day it's going to happen this week. It will start at around 12:30PM EST.

If you're not already a member of iFriendsV2, click on the title of this post and register. That will give you a username and password, so you won't miss out on this event. Plus you'll get access to my live chat room anytime I'm online!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts or questions? Type away...